ARE YOU A STUDENT?
This was the title of a quiz sent to us by Mr Arthur Blueberry of New Hampshire. Unfortunately, this being a campus magazine, the answer is rather obviously yes, so we have broadened its scope somewhat...
ARE YOU ANYTHING AT ALL?
- 1. What are your political beliefs?
- Left wing
- Chicken wing/Neeps neeps twiddley splot
- 2. Which of the following music do you listen to?
- They Might Be Giants
- Anton Bruckner
- 50 Great Triangle Noises
- The inside of your own ear drum
- 3. Where do you like to go on a Saturday evening?
- Night Club
- Derwent snackbar
- Walmgate Stray
- 4. How often do you play in a popular beat-combo?
- once a day
- only at weekends
- every time you're passing Sainsburys
- 5. What was the subject of the last lecture you attended?
- The Viking Age in the Isle of Man
- The Life-Cycle of an Earthworm
- The Bicycle of an Earthworm
- How much relish to put on your burger
- 6. How large is your student accommodation?
- About the size of my parent's wardrobe
- So small that every time I open the door there's an explosion as the atom splits
- What accommodation?
- Mars and back with the Pope, man...
HOW DID YOU SCORE?
Well, that's none of our business, but if you answered a lot of "D"s and you use no artificial stimulants then you better hurry up and join Aaardvark before they lock us all up. Bibble bibble blib...
Back to Aaardvark's things