I will now prove that my foot is at the end of my leg.
- My foot has five toes.
- Five minus the number of the beast is 661 negated.
- (661+14)/15 = 45
- cos(45) = 2^(-0.5)
- (2^(-0.5))^2 = 0.5
- 0.5*60 = 30
- On 30th april, the Dutch queen has her birthday.
- The Dutch queen has never been known to strip in public.
- Stripping in public is a criminal offense in England.
- It is also a criminal offense in England to stuff dynamite up the nose of the British prime-minister.
- The nose of the british prime minister has 2 nostrils.
- 2/0.125 = 16
- 16 is the base of the hexadecimal numbering system.
- The hexadecimal numbering system is used as a numbering system in many computer programs.
- Most computer programs are written by people.
- People is what the entire world's population consist of.
- The worlds population are all capable of making mistakes.
- Mistakes can be made by an unreliable computer.
- Letting an unreliable computer run the affairs of the world is like letting a bull in a china shop.
- The phrase 'a bull in a china shop' is a cliche.
- Using cliches makes you unpopular.
- You can become unpopular by becoming smelly.
- One way to become smelly is not to have a bath.
- Baths are usually had in bathtubs.
- It would be interesting to convert bathtubs into cars.
- The cars were a popgroup who produced songs that went into the charts in 1984.
- 1984*268 = 531712
- 531712 - 271 = 531441
- The logarithm to the base 9 of 531441 is 6.
- 6^6 = 46656
- 46656/729 = 64
- 64 watts in 40 seconds produces 2560 joules.
- 2560 joules can move a mass of 32kg 8 meters.
- An example of moving a mass of 32 kg 8 meters is kicking a kid.
- Kicking kids has never been a sport in the Olympic games.
- The Olympic games originated in Greece
- Greece is one of the countries of the EEC.
- One of the languages spoken in the EEC is French
- French is a language spoken in a lot of shops.
- You can by food in many shops.
- One of the places food comes from is bulls.
- Bulls produce Bullshit.
- I am writing a load of bullshit, which is one of my specialities.
- Another one of my specialities is teaching my fellow students how to swear in Italian.
- Swearing in Italian sounds Musical.
- To sound musical, you can also fart the entire Chinese National anthem.
- The Chinese national anthem never reached the top 100 in Canada.
- The top 100 in Canada has never included a song written by a dog.
- Dog is what many dyslexics like worshipping.
- Worshipping can be done at any time of the day.
- Any time of the day is not a good time to bathe in Hydrochloric acid.
- Hydrochloric acid is what many chemists talk about.
- Chemists know many interesting things that can be done with water.
- Water is one of the many things that can be seen by my eyes.
- My eyes are in my head.
- My head is a long way from the end of my leg.
By following the proof through, we can reduce the above collection of
statements to :
My foot is at the end of my leg.
The fluffy AE.
Back to my foot's homepage.
Back to Aaardvark's things